Friday, September 26, 2014

KINGS OF DELUSION finally released!

Honestly, this manuscript has been through the ringer. It has had an agent. It has been in front of the Big 5, all giving "rave" rejections. Something wasn't quite right, so I made alterations to address their concerns.

Then, I put together a group of test readers on www.goodreads.com and from their comments, Kings of Delusion took on a major rewrite of the first portion of the manuscript. This book is ready, but unfortunately, agents and publishers don't want to look at it again. It's been tainted.

Self publishing.

Should I? Yes, I should. This manuscript has earned it. And so I present KINGS OF DELUSION, currently on Amazon, but soon to be Print On Demand as well as on other ebook retailers.

Click to buy Kings Of Delusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment