Thursday, January 19, 2017

Story Cartel - an experiment

So, I was sitting around, considering putting my new novel A FRENCH QUARTER VIOLET on Netgalley before the release and my good friend and author Lynne Constantine lynneconstantine.com suggested Story Cartel, which is a fraction of a fraction of the price. The premise is simple. You sign up as a reader/reviewer and you download books for free and leave reviews.

Just to try it out, I put up WHERE THE DEVIL WON'T GO. It will stay up on their site for three weeks and then, there's a fourth week to leave a review. Don't know what I'm expecting, but if I'm let down, I'm really not out a lot. If it does work, then A FRENCH QUARTER VIOLET will go up next.

Please got to www.storycartel.com and sign up and check out my book - WHERE THE DEVIL WON'T GO - https://www.storycartel.com/books/where-the-devil-wont-go



Thanks!
E.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment